Skip to main content



Will I need to be immunised in order to study my course?

Some Curtin courses, particularly in the Faculty of Health Sciences, will require you to be vaccinated against certain Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPDs) before commencing fieldwork. You will find information on whether your course requires you to be immunised by navigating to the 'Essential Requirements' tab under your courses offering. To search for your course offering, visit the Curtin homepage.
The 'Essential requirements' tab will also house important information about:
  • Registration with your relevant industry regulatory body
  • Screening and clearance checks (Working with children, criminal record screening and clearance)
  • Manual handling
  • Hand hygiene
  • First aid
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 03/06/2020 02.24 PM