Skip to main content



How do I get help claiming HDR travel and research support funds?

If you have any queries regarding the eligibility of your claim or status of travel and support funds, please contact the Graduate Research School.


Phone: +61 8 9266 3337

If you have problems accessing  and using the Concur website to claim your expenses, please contact the Concur Helpdesk


Phone: +61 8 9266 2319

Find out more about travel and research support funds.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 22/05/2020 03.15 PM