Applying to study at Curtin is easy, you can apply directly yourself or through a registered Curtin agent. The application process:
- Choose your Curtin course: https://study.curtin.edu.au/
- Undergraduate courses you will need to meet academic entry requirements as well as English language competency requirements
- Postgraduate courses you will need to have completed a degree from a recognised university and meet the English requirement
- Gather the necessary documentation to support your application. Please note that all documentation must be certified.
- Submit your application. There are a number of ways in which you can submit an application (choose ONE only) :
- Apply through a Curtin registered agent
- Complete the online application form
- Download and complete the international application form and email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessing your application will take approximately two weeks*. You will be notified if further documents are required and your assessment may be delayed until we receive these documents.
*Please note that this is an approximation. Some applications may take longer to assess dependant on course specifics.