Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


How can I apply for a research course? 

As a prospective Higher Degree by Research (HDR) applicant, you are encouraged to have a proposed research topic in mind and Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume (please refer to CV template, HDR CV Template) before making further contact with a prospective Supervisor for discussion in your area of interest.  Please view the Register of Supervisors so you can determine the school that will be most suitable to your area of research interest.

After determining your research topic and your possible Supervisor, you may then proceed to lodge your “Application for Admission for a Higher Degree by Research”  via Online Admission. Once you have chosen a degree of study, it will take you to another page.

Please read through this very carefully as it includes entry requirements and the information that you will need in order to apply online.

Please choose an area of study and click on “Apply - Find out how”, it will take you to the “Online Application” page. 

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 23/09/2021 01.35 PM