Skip to main content



How can I apply for my student visa?

As soon as we have received all your acceptance documents and you meet the conditions in your Letter of Offer by submitting other supporting documents, we will issue you a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE). You then use the COE to apply for your student visa with the Department of Home Affairs.

As part of the Simplified Streamlined Visa Framework (SSVF), you may be required to provide additional information in order for us to perform Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) assessments as part of your application. To find out more information about SSVF, GTE or student visas or Student visa (subclass 500), please refer to the Department of Home Affairs website.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 15/09/2020 12.02 AM