Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


I am an International student and I want to change my course after I receive my Letter of Offer, what should I do?

To change your course,  please send your request to Ask International weblink. Curtin International will assess your eligibility for the new course and they will provide the new Letter of Offer if you are eligible. 
You will be responsible for any associated costs relating to the extension of your visa if there is a change in the duration of your new course due to revised exemptions. Please make sure you have sufficient time to make the change before you enrol.


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 22/10/2021 09.25 AM