Skip to main content



How do I pay for my not for degree (NFD) studies? 

Tuition fees incurred for Not For Degree (NFD) units can be found on our tuition fees webpage.  NFD fees are not commonwealth supported or deferrable and must be paid upfront on the date of enrolment.


Payment methods can be found on the payment options webpage


The following fee conditions apply:

  • If you withdraw from units after the census date you will be charged a late withdrawal fee.  
  • If you withdraw before the study period commences, you will be entitiled to a refund less 10% of the fees.
  • If you withdraw after the study period commences but before the census date, you will be entitled to a 50% refund.  
  • If you withdraw after the census date, no refund is provided.  
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 15/09/2020 09.27 AM