Skip to main content



How do I lodge an appeal?

Students have a right of appeal against academic or administrative decisions which affect them. If a student considers that they have been unfairly or improperly treated in the appeals process, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Professional Standards Unit.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 30/10/2019 01.08 PM