Skip to main content



How do I lodge an appeal?

Students have a right of appeal against academic or administrative decisions which affect them. If a student believes that they have been unfairly or improperly treated in the appeals process, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Integrity and Standards Unit.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 30/04/2021 12.15 AM