Skip to main content



Where do I view the forms and guidelines that I need to use during my higher degree by research (HDR)?


All forms, guidelines and policies for Curtin higher research degree (HDR) students can be downloaded from the form and information sheets page.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 12/11/2020 10.38 AM