Skip to main content



Who can certify my documents when wanting to study as an international student?

Documents can be certified by a:
  • Curtin representative
  • Justice of the Peace
  • Commissioner for Oaths/Declarations
  • Notary Public or
  • An Academic Registrar of the institution that issued the transcript.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 13/06/2021 12.15 AM