Skip to main content



Where can I get an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment document if I am an international student?

If you are a current student and need to apply to renew your student visa to continue your current course of study, please see the Current Students website for information about how to request an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (COE).

If you have been offered a new course of study, the Curtin International office will issue your COE to you once you have formally accepted your offer and paid your tuition fee deposit. If you need assistance, you may contact the Curtin International office at

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 09/10/2019 11.01 AM