Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


If I am not eligible for the course I have applied for, what are my alternative options as an International student?

In the event you are not eligible for the course you have applied for, Curtin International will advise you of the outcome of your application and inform you of the options available to you. Depending upon your previous studies, the School you applied to may suggest another course suited to you.

Alternatively it may be recommended that your application be forwarded to Curtin College for consideration. Curtin College is situated on the Perth campus and offers certificate and diploma-level courses leading to entry into Curtin degree programs. CRL may be granted to those students completing diploma programs.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 03/09/2021 09.45 AM