Skip to main content



Do I need a visa to study at Curtin as an International student?

In most cases a student visa is required for your overseas study; please check the individual information sheets or the consulate of the country you will be travelling to for further information. Each student will need to organise their own visa.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 29/10/2020 12.15 AM