Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


Do I need a visa to study at Curtin as an International student?

Yes, you will need a visa to study in Australia. Please contact the Department of Home Affairs for student visa information. 
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 05/10/2021 07.41 AM