Skip to main content



When should I book my flight/s when applying as an International student?

Once you have received notification of your acceptance and Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) from Curtin, you can begin to organise your flights and visa.
International students commencing their studies overseas due to Australian border closures are required to apply for their visa and pay for Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) when they have accepted their offer and received their Confirmation of Enrolment (COE). This will avoid delays when Australian borders reopen.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 01/04/2021 10.46 AM