Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


If I have had a criminal conviction; will this affect my exchange?

Yes. Some countries will not issue you with a student visa if you have any criminal convictions. Please check with the consulate of the country to which you are travelling for further information.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 03/09/2021 09.45 AM