Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


Can I study at another Australian higher institution?

Yes. This is considered cross-institutional enrolment and is handled by Student Central; please contact them directly for further information.
Tel: 1300 222 888 (select 4-1)
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 03/09/2021 09.45 AM