Skip to main content



I am an Open University Australia (OUA) enrolled student, can I apply for exchange?

If you are an OUA students in a Curtin University award course you could be eligible for exchange if you meet the criteria for programs such as Study Abroad.

If you are enrolled under an OUA open access course, as opposed to an award course, you are not eligible to apply for exchange.


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 01/04/2021 10.46 AM