Skip to main content



I am a returning student who no longer has my ID card, do I need to pay for a new one?

No, if you have been absent from study for at least 2 years a replacement ID card is free of charge. 
Please contact Curtin Connect to organise your free replacement. 

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 06/11/2019 11.51 AM