Please follow the steps below to withdraw from units through your eStudent:
- Log into your Student OASIS account.
- Click on the 'My Studies' tab.
- Click on eStudent.
- Click on the 'My Enrolment' tab.
- Click on Withdrawal.
- Check the tick box(es) of the unit(s) you wish to withdraw from, then click Continue.
- On the next screen, carefully check the withdrawal information.
- If the withdrawal information is correct, click 'Withdraw'.
- If you are withdrawn successfully, you will see a green tick on the next screen.
- If you wish to withdraw from more units, click Withdraw from another unit. Click View enrolled units to return to your current enrolment details.
We encourage you to note the census date, academic penalty date and last date to enrol for your study period in the academic calendar before amending your enrolment.
If you are an OUA student, enrolment is managed through your OUA student hub. You will not be able to enrol or withdraw from units in eStudent.
If you require further support, please contact Curtin Connect.