Skip to main content



How do I pay for my replacement award certificate?

Upon receipt of your completed application form, Statutory Declaration (if required) and original Award Certificate (if required), the Graduations Office will assess your application. Once approved, you will be emailed a payment link.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 02/06/2020 04.00 PM