Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


What is OS-HELP?

OS-HELP is a government loan for students enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP) who want to study a component of their course overseas.

Please refer to the Study Assist website for more information.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 20/09/2021 03.17 PM