Skip to main content



I have a Scholarship. Can I opt in for an Ungraded Pass?

If you have a Curtin Scholarship, you can opt in for an Ungraded Pass.  All scholarship recipients will be sent an Official Communication providing further information based on their specific scholarship.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 04/02/2021 04.51 PM