Skip to main content

Can I get student concession on public transport?


You are eligible for student concession fares if you are studying full time (75 credits or more) and have a Transperth Tertiary SmartRider card.

View the travel concession page for details, including how to get a SmartRider.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 18/09/2018 12.15 AM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right