Skip to main content



What if I don’t want to study online full-time. Can I study less units?

Yes. You may choose to ‘underload’ your enrolment in Semester 1 but you will need to discuss your course study plan and seek approval from your Course Coordinator first. Please note that an underload may result in your course being extended in duration and this may impact on your visa (i.e. length of stay in Australia), your Overseas Health Cover and all your related expenses. Should you wish to enrol in less than 100 credits for Semester 1, 2021 please read and complete the Enrol in Less than 100 Credits Form.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 31/03/2021 12.08 AM