Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


If international borders open up, can I continue studying my whole course online?

No, if you are an international student and intend to study on a student visa, as soon as borders open up and travel restrictions ease, there is an expectation that you will continue your course face-to-face as soon as possible. Curtin will work with each student currently overseas to provide further details and support regarding Australian Government requirements as soon as available.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 12/10/2021 09.15 AM