Skip to main content



If borders open up before Semester 1 2021, will I be expected to arrive before my studies start?

If the borders are open for Semester 1 2021, you are expected to arrive in Western Australia before your studies start, provided you have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment, valid student visa (Subclass 500) and an airline ticket to Western Australia. It is advisable that you apply for your student visa and be ready when the borders open. Curtin will be in contact with you should there be changes to travel restrictions.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 17/12/2020 01.22 PM