Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


When I’m able to travel to Western Australia, am I able to apply for a refund on the ‘unused’ portion of my Overseas Student Health Cover that I had to pay Curtin’s provider upfront when I accepted my offer? How do I go about getting a refund?

You will be eligible for a refund of the unused portion of your OSHC from our OSHC provider BUPA, subject to their terms and conditions.  Please direct any enquiries to If you have arranged OSHC through a different provider, please contact them directly.


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 23/09/2021 01.35 PM