To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our vulnerable students, we have developed a Vulnerable Student Decision Tree to help Directors of Student Engagement and Course Coordinators to navigate the controls.
The tool is intended to identify vulnerable students in the Curtin community to assess their risk of exposure to the coronavirus on the campus, and ensure that appropriate measures are implemented to minimise these risks.
If you are at high-risk of severe illness from COVID-19, please notify the university, so that the appropriate measures can be put in place to support you.
- Contact the Director of Student Engagement in your Faculty to submit an application as a vulnerable person. Alternatively students can contact their Course Coordinator.
- Contact Curtin Connect if you are unsure on who to contact.
- Students may approach Psychological and Counselling Service if you are concerned about disclosing personal information.
- The information you provide will be used to assess the impacts on your course, including on any fieldwork.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your risk assessment, the Curtin Student Guild Student Assist can assist with submitting an appeal to the Pro-Vice Chancellor, as per the Assessment Student Progression Manual.