Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


What if I start studying online outside of Western Australia and decide I want to withdraw? What refund will I get?

If you are admitted and/or enrolled at one of Curtin’s Western Australian campuses but have to study online in another country because of COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no academic or financial penalty if you notify Curtin of your intention to withdraw or not to commence your course on or before the census date . Your withdrawal will be recorded as Early Withdrawn (EWD).

Please refer to the International Student Refund Agreement for more details.
To enquire and have questions,  please contact Curtin International and go to Ask International weblink. 


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 22/10/2021 09.25 AM