Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


Can I get credits for my TAFE Qualification?

If you have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from TAFE where it is of direct relevance to your course at Curtin, you may be eligible to apply for Credit Transfer through Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL). If CRL is granted, this may enable you to complete your degree in a shorter period of time.

You can commence an application for CRL by visiting this webpage.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 22/10/2021 09.33 AM