Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


When do I need to apply for a new CoE to extend my student visa?

If your student visa expires before the next official result release date then you will need to order your CoE.  This is so that you can apply for a new student visa with the Department of Home Affairs in order to continue your current course of study.
If your student visa is due to expire after the next official result release date then it is too early to order your CoE.
There are certain requirements that must be met before your CoE can be produced.  Please refer to the Online Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) application guidelines [.pdf 51kB] and ensure you have met all the requirements before requesting your new CoE.
To request a new CoE online:
1. Log into OASIS
2. Click on the My Studies tab
3. In the Quickforms Channel, click on Request for Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) [International Student Only]
Once you have your CoE you can apply for your new student visa online at the Department of Home Affairs website. You will need to log in to your immiAccount to start the online application.
Updated 04/10/2022 08.10 AM