Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


How do I find a religious leader or chaplain?

Curtin University supports students of all faiths, religions and spiritual backgrounds. If you would like to talk with someone from a specific faith tradition or attend a religious service on Perth or Kalgoorlie campus please contact one of our visiting chaplains. We have Buddhist, Christian, Muslim and Sikh visiting chaplains available to support students, staff and the local community. They can also write religious equity support letters where required. 
If you cannot find the faith or service you are looking for please contact our Multi-faith officer who will be able to assist you further. 
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 20/05/2021 09.07 AM