Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


What is the difference between FEE-HELP and HECS-HELP?

Although both forms serve a similar purpose, a FEE-HELP form is completed for courses in which you have a domestic fee paying place (DFP) and a HECS-HELP form is completed for courses in which you have a Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
If you have completed an eCAF for FEE-HELP or HECS-HELP you can still make upfront payments to Curtin towards your tuition fees, so long as the payment is completed prior to the census date of the study period it applies. 
Visit the Study Assist website and Curtin's Financial assistance website for more information.
Updated 23/09/2022 03.40 PM