Skip to main content



Can I get a loan for my postgraduate course?

If you are domestic student studying in a postgraduate course, you may be eligible to apply for a FEE-HELP loan if you meet the criteria. The FEE-HELP loan scheme assists eligible fee-paying students to pay their tuition fees up to the FEE-HELP limit.

You can find out more about FEE-HELP loans, eligibilty criteria and how to apply on What is FEE-HELP? or on the StudyAssist website.

If you are an international student on an international student visa, you are not entitled to any loans and must pay all tuition fees in full by the study period due date.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 30/09/2020 08.41 AM