Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


Can I get a loan for my postgraduate course?

Eligible students studying in a postgraduate course, can apply for a FEE-HELP loan to defer their tuition fees during their studies. The government FEE-HELP loan scheme allows students to defer their tuition fees as a HELP loan, so that up front payment is not required during their studies.

Find out more about FEE-HELP loans on the StudyAssist website.


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 01/04/2021 10.37 AM