Skip to main content



How do I apply for credit for recognised learning (CRL)?

Credit for recognised learning is usually submitted along with your application for your course, or once you have been accepted.

To apply for CRL, you are required to lodge an Application for Credit Transfer through Recognition of Prior Learning along with all of the correct supporting documentation to the Admissions Office.

Completed CRL Applications must be received by the Admissions Office by the relevant deadline date.

For further information about CRL, including the deadline dates and instructions on how to apply view our credit for recognised learning page.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 24/11/2020 03.22 PM