Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


How do I apply for Credit of Recognised Learning (CRL)?

A request for Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL) can be submitted as part of your course application. CRL requests cannot be assessed until you have applied for a course. 

If you wish to apply for CRL after accepting your offer, or further on during your studies, you can apply via the Apply for CRL webpage. Supporting documentation submitted with your request must meet the documentation requirements

Further information can be found on the Credit for Recognised Learning (Advanced Standing) webpage

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 23/09/2021 10.32 AM