Skip to main content



If I am applying to Curtin University as a domestic student, how do I find out what the Australian equivalent for my overseas qualification is?

If you have an overseas senior secondary leaving qualifications, you may refer to the Overseas Senior Secondary Leaving Qualifications webpage for a list of qualifications that meet Curtin's minimum entry requirements.
Otherwise, please simply apply for the course and we will assess your qualifications as part of the assessment.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 13/10/2020 11.47 AM