Skip to main content



Who do I contact to request Curtin course guides?

Our Curtin Undergraduate Course Guide is one of our most widely circulated publications. The Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) distribute a copy to all Year 12 students in Western Australia. All the information contained in our hard copy course guides can be found by searching for an offering on the Future Students webpage.

For any other Curtin publications, please submit your request via our webform.


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 23/05/2021 12.15 AM