Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


When can I come to Western Australia?


Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, the Australian borders are currently closed to international travel. This means that people are prevented from entering Australia unless they are an Australian citizen or permanent resident. We recommend you regularly check the Department of Home Affairs website for any updates to the travel restrictions that apply to temporary visa holders, including international students.

You should apply for your student visa now so that you are ready to travel when the restrictions are lifted.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 23/09/2021 01.35 PM