Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


Can I apply for a travel exemption?

Students wishing to travel to Western Australia will need to meet whatever government requirements are in place at the time. You will need to meet both Federal and State Government requirements to enter Western Australia.
There are strict criteria for students applying for an individual exemption to enter into Australia. Please refer to the websites below for latest requirements and links to apply for an exemption to travel.
If you believe you are eligible under the criteria provided, you can contact Curtin Connect to request additional documentation to support your application for exemption. Please note that if you do not hold a travel exemption, you will not be permitted to board a flight to Australia.


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 23/09/2021 01.35 PM