Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


Will I need a current valid visa to travel to Perth?

Yes, students will require a current valid student visa in order to travel to Australia. Future students are encouraged to lodge their visa application as soon as possible.

Current students may need to apply for a visa extension. Further details can be found at the links below:

Updated 31/03/2022 12.16 AM