Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


I’ve already travelled to Australia but am not in Western Australia. What should I do?

International students can travel to Western Australia directly or via another Australian state or territory to start or continue your studies. 

It is important that you keep Curtin updated with your travel plans, so we can provide the right support for you. Please submit your travel details using the webform. For urgent support or in the case of a travel emergency, you can always contact Curtin Connect on 1300 222 888.

From 12:01am on 3 March 2022 no quarantine is required for vaccinated travellers. More information on the WA Government Safe Transition Plan can be found on the WA Government website.
Updated 29/04/2022 12.04 PM