Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


I am aware that I may be able to apply for a refund for my student visa. How do I apply for the refund?

Student visa holders who are outside Australia can find out more information regarding a refund for their student visa by visiting the Department of Home Affairs website or apply for a VAC refund at the Getting a Refund page on the Department of Home Affairs website.
Updated 08/11/2022 10.11 AM