Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


How do I get my proof of vaccination?

All COVID-19 vaccinations provided will be reported to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).  Find the best way to get proof of your COVID-19 vaccination on the Services Australia website.

Where you are vaccinated with a vaccine approved or recognised by the TGA, we will also accept a foreign vaccination certificate that meets the criteria set out by the Australian Passport Office in its guidance on foreign vaccination certificates, available on the Australian Passport Office website.
Updated 05/04/2022 11.04 AM