Vaccines approved or recognised by Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Current approved and recognised vaccines are:
- AstraZeneca Vaxzevria
- AstraZeneca COVISHIELD
- Pfizer/Biontech Comirnaty
- Moderna (Spikevax or Takeda)
- Sinovac Coronavac
- Bharat Covaxin
- Sinopharm BBIBP-CorV (for people under 60 years of age on arrival in Australia)
- Gamaleya Research Institute Sputnik V
- Novavax/Biocelect Nuvaxovid
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen-Cilag COVID Vaccine.
Mixed doses count towards being fully vaccinated as long as all vaccines are approved or recognised by the TGA. Doses of Sinopharm BBIBP-CorV
only count towards being fully vaccinated if the traveller is under 60 years of age on arrival in Australia.
Please refer here
for further information in regards to the vaccines and doses approved for use in Australia. For further information about the International COVID-19 vaccines recognised by Australia click here