Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


I can't get an Australian medical professional to give me a medical exemption, but I have one from my doctor overseas. Is that sufficient?

No. Medical exemptions must be recorded on the Australian Immunisation Register.
Updated 10/02/2022 05.37 PM