Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


Are students who are undertaking activity off campus (eg participating in fieldwork, education at hospitals) required to provide vaccination information to the University? 

Yes. University enrolled students, including graduate researchers, undertaking an on-site activity arranged, organised or facilitated by Curtin wherever it takes place (e.g. at hospitals, fieldwork, off-campus course-related meetings) are required to provide valid vaccination information to the University prior to undertaking this activity.
Updated 18/02/2022 12.49 PM